Thursday, May 15, 2008

May 15, 2008 question

Barack Obama apologized for calling a television news reporter, "Sweetie." Sam Donaldson refused to accept the apology.

Seriously, did I just make myself part of the media conspiracy to elect Obama by putting the focus on his apology rather than the slight for which he apologized? Would I be considered more impartial if I told Barack Obaby that it's too late to apologize (it's too late, yeah)? Or is the apology focus just a backhanded attempt to feign an unbiased perspective while subversively drawing attention to Obama's old-school lingo? I just don't know. I can't even trust myself.

What I do know is that Steve T (the T stands for Tails You Lose) and Trevor correctly guessed that a coin flipped with a good amount of spin and caught in the hand is more likely to land with the same side facing up that was showing before the flip. And now it's time for some Thursday trivia:

How many members of the British Parliament (House of Commons) are there?

No comments: