Tuesday, June 10, 2008

June 10, 2008 question

A new study shows that drinking more than two cups of coffee a day can kill up to 10 billion brain cells . . . yes, that's billion. And, yes, those were brain cells. For the sake of comparison, inhaling the exhaust from an H2 for an hour kills 2 billion brain cells. Being electrocuted and clinically dead for 10 minutes and then being revived by paddles kills 3 billion brain cells. And watching the full season of The Great American Dog kills 6 billion brain cells.

In response to this study, I've decided to stop cold turkey. Yes, that's right, I will stop paying attention to studies. Oh, I'll keep drinking coffee, that's for certain . . . especially since I'm lying about the study. Okay, I'll also stop making up fake studies and delivering manufactured diatribes about how indignant I am about their ludicrousness. I'm sorry. I need help. Here's today's pathologically lying question:

Who quipped in a presidential debate that George Bush was the Joe Isuzu of American politics?

No comments: