Tuesday, November 4, 2008

November 4, 2008 question

I voted. Our polling place uses scan-tron forms. There was a line of about 100 or so people. They had three polling booths set up in the Liberty Township Firehouse where I voted. Three polling booths. Two fire trucks. And a partridge in a pear tree.

I do believe America needs a change, and I have no doubts that change is coming this evening. That change, of course, is the fact that the negative campaign ads will stop airing. For now, at least. It's been hard to get through a commercial break without the feeling that America, my state, and my locality are all doomed. Thank heaven for DVR. And now, today's question:

Which name yields more Google results: Obama or McCain?

Yes, that's right, it's a Google search election. Oh, and may I not forget last week's answer! The Dunkin' Donut with the least fat is Gingerbread, and only Karen H (the H stands for How Could Something So Delicious Have Only 4 Grams Of Fat?) knew the answer. Congratulations, you're the First Lady of low-fat donuts!

No comments: