Monday, December 1, 2008

December 1, 2008 question

No way is it December. No way. Seriously. I'm tempted to make this today's trivia question: "Is it December?" I would give credit to all who answered, "No way."

Last week, before the stuffing and the eating and the shopping and the terrible football, I asked how many spin-offs were born from All in the Family, and Mike and Nancy K (the K stands for Kids All Named Meathead) came the closest with their guess of five, all of which they named. There were actually seven:

Maude (featuring Maude), The Jeffersons (featuring George and Weezie), Archie Bunker's Place (featuring Archie), Gloria (featuring Gloria), 704 Hauser (featuring the Bunkers' house with new residents), Good Times (featuring Florida), and Checking In (featuring Florence).

I have to give special credit to Frislem, who said that Fresh Prince of Bel Air was a spin-off, since the Jeffersons wound up buying the Banks' house on the last episode. Excellent creativity.

Now, here's today's question, brought to you by my son, who asks:

What does A&W stand for?

1 comment:

Quizzer said...

Food? :-)

At least I get hungry reading about it...