Wednesday, December 12, 2007

December 12, 2007 question

The Grinch has termites in his smile. I guess you could say he also has them in his teeth. Here's who has seen them up close:

Jacqueline
Micaela
Reg
Mo
Paul C (the C stands for Christmas Is Cancelled)

Now on to a quick story out of the football world. Over the last year and a half, Bobby Petrino has signed contracts totalling 20 years of alleged commitment to three, count 'em, three different football teams. It started with a 10-year contract extension at Louisville, followed six months later by a 5-year contract with the Atlanta Falcons. Now, eleven months later, he's jumped ship yet again back to the college ranks, having just agreed to a 5-year contract at the University of Arkansas.

I don't think I even have to comment on how lowly and despicable that track record is. If my spit could reach Arkansas, I'd be expectorating in his general direction right about now. Here's today's question (and, yes, it's completely unrelated . . . I just had to get that off my chest):

The younger brother of what actor composed the song "Wild Thing," recorded by the Troggs? Hint: this actor is part of an acting family with at least three names you might know, and none of them share the same last name.

No comments: