Tuesday, December 4, 2007

December 4, 2007 question

Believe it or not, the entire statement yesterday was true. Comiskey really did make his players launder their own uniforms, they didn't really do it very often, and people really did start calling them the Black Sox before they were crooks. Even if the socks didn't, the name fit quite well after they threw the World Series. What is even harder to believe is that Karen H (the H stands for How Well You Know Me) was the only one who suspected I would trick you in that way. I guess it's easier to believe that only one person was willing to guess that I'd say something true. Be that as it may, I can't decide if I'm offended or disappointed.

Here's today's question:

Not including water area, what is the largest U.S. state (by area) east of the Mississippi River?

No comments: