Tuesday, July 29, 2008

July 29, 2008 question

The only mammal parasite is the Vampire Bat, although Karen H pointed out that in some cases a conjoined twin is classified as parasitic. But since that doesn't really span an entire species of mammal, I'll give sole credit to Andrew, who really knows his bloodsuckers.

Speaking of bloodsuckers . . . geez, I could put just about anybody here and really deliver a knockout insult. But I'm going to refrain, because I'm really not that vindictive of a person. Some of you may be wondering that as you've seen your name accidentally left off of the trivia winners list when you KNOW you got the answer correct. Well, let me assure you: I didn't mean to withhold credit from you. And even if I did, I wouldn't tell you. I'm not that upfront of a person, either. Be that as it may (and believe me, it may) here's today's zoo question:

How many miles high can an Andean Condor fly?

No comments: