Monday, October 27, 2008

October 27, 2008 question

Sorry for leaving you in trivia limbo for nearly a week. I'm sure that must have been hard on your back. I'm not sure I'm completely recovered from the torrent of profanity hurled in my direction the last time I asked a question. Elena, Neil, Steven F (the F stands for Flimn Flamn), Jessie, Karen H (the H stands for Helmn), Karen M (the M stands for Mnemonic), and Nancy K (the K stands for Keeps On Saying Damn) all knew at least five words ending in mn, but I give special credit to Andrew for his poetic list (solemn, column, hymn, limn, damn!) and Kristin for correctly answering without cussing at me (column, hymn, autumn, condemn, solemn). Way to go, all of you, and . . . same to you!

Now, I just thought I would note that Saturday Night Live continues to hook me in, even though it's never all that funny. I mean, it has its moments, but I can't remember the last time it was Chris Farley funny. Here's today's question:

What animated character did Chris Farley record the voice for, only to be replaced posthumously?

No comments: