Thursday, October 9, 2008

October 9, 2008 question

I'm back on my feet again. Gonna walk down this street again. And you'll all look at me again, and you'll see that I'm strong.

And, yeah, when you're using Michael Bolton quotes as motivation, you know you've broken through rock bottom to enter the smoldering inferno that is the earth's mantel.

Yes, the Cubs devastating collapse took its toll on me, and it just happened to coincide with a bout of unpleasant migraine action. No trivia for a week? It's unheard of. It's wrong. It's worse than 100 years without a World Series Championship (please forgive the hyperbole . . . Michael Bolton is boosting my spirits, and I still love the Cubs; what do you want from me, reality?).

Let's just move on to trivia, shall we? Here's the question:

In Berkely Breathed's now retiring comic strip, Opus, the featured penguin has a poster of what cartoon character on his bedroom wall?

No comments: