Wednesday, June 17, 2009

June 17, 2009 question - Leakage

Sammy's in a Jammy
The Voices in my head are debating
First of all, sorry for the trivia rain-out yesterday. So frustrating for all of us, I'm sure. Secondly, if you're wondering how the so-called news of Sammy's so-called positive drug test are affecting me, let me fill you in: I'm angry. I'm so tired of news stories that rest solely on the word of unnamed sources without the slightest shred of corroboration or investigation whatsoever. Citing an anonymous source doesn't make you a journalist, it makes you a gossip, an email rumor generator, a snitch.

And while we're on the topic of anonymous leaks, isn't that what Sammy thought he was doing in the first place?

Today's Question
Going Postal
How many cities share the 90210 ZIP code?

Monday's Answer
And the people who knew it
Bumblebee's can sting, but not all of them. Females (the queen and the worker bumbles) have stingers, but the males are just good for birds & bees related activities. I was prepared to give credit to all who answered yes, but Karen M (the M stands for Make Way For The Trivia Queen) knew the answer in vivid detail and will share her trivia throne with no one. Way to know your buzz biz!

No comments: