Thursday, March 27, 2008

March 27, 2008 question

Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation is so much less cool than laser. These folks, though, are the epitome of laseresque coolness:

Frank
Karen H (the H stands for Heads Of Sharks Mounted With Lasers)
Charles
Konrad
Jenn
Kelly

Now . . . on to today's trivia otherwise known as news. Obama and Clinton are in-laws. Researchers interested in that kind of thing discovered that Obama is related to Brad Pitt and Hillary is related to Angelina Jolie. I'm not at all surprised. All four have smoldering gazes of desire seared into their expressions. Any one of them could win my vote . . . in the Smoldering Gaze of Desire of the Year election. Yeah, it's true. I'm not kidding. Hillary especially has me entranced. I just now realized it. I also just now realized that enTRANCE and ENtrance are homographs. Obviously, I'm not that entranced, or I wouldn't be distracted by homographs. Here's today's question:

What is the most common blood type? (ignoring positive or negative)

No comments: