Friday, March 7, 2008

March 7, 2008 question

MLU is in Monroe, Louisiana, as Kelly knew all too well. Okay, I don't know that you can know that all too well, she just knew it from experience, and for that I congratulate and/or console her as necessary.

On to the category of awesomest news ever: the founder of the Weather Channel wants to sue Al Gore for maliciously and negligently scaring the world about global warming. I don't know about you, but that just warms my heart. Uh oh . . . my heart's polar ice caps are melting . . . AH! AAAAAH! NOOOOO! I'm DROWNING! Oh. Wait. Nevermind. False alarm. Anyway, I think we need to come up with a new term for people who are ignorant about climate sensitivity. My warm climatic trend is just as valid as your cold climatic trend. Don't listen to Al Gore. He's a climatist! He only likes green people.

Alright, time to get off my nonrecyclable soap box. Here's today's question:

At whose 1979 funeral did Kermit the Frog speak?

1 comment:

Jenn said...

ventriloquist Edgar Bergen

(Side note: I think that's a little silly! And, I'm glad that Al Gore created the Internet so that I could find the answer to that question!)