Tuesday, September 23, 2008

September 23, 2008 question

So Sarah Palin's email got hacked into . . . big deal. It hasn't been that hard to catch the guy who did it. The lead suspect is David Kernell, the son of a Tennessee Democrat, but the guy wasn't responding to any of the AP's phone calls or emails. So they emailed Sarah Palin to ask how she thought Kernell may have accessed her files, and the reply came back, "Dude, it wasn't me."

Of course, I guess we also know one other difference between a hockey mom and a pit bull: a pit bull knows better than to pick an obvious password like "VPHottie."

Oh, and . . . has anyone seen Joe Biden? Obama may as well have chosen Mr. Invisible as his running mate, because A) I can't remember the last time I saw him or heard from him via any media outlet, and B) the vague recollection I do have is so fuzzy, I don't think I'd recognize the guy unless he was wearing a giant "Look at me! I'm irrelevant!" button. If I knew Obama had the power to make his VP disappear, I would have lobbied a lot harder for him to pick Ryan Seacrest.

But on to trivia. Here's today's question:

What scientifically outdated term for classifying animals has since been replaced by the word ectothermic?

And here are yesterday's winners, who knew that the Emancipation Proclamation was issued on yesterday's date back in 18whatever:

Julia
Andrew
Charles
Nancy K (the K stands for Kudos To Lincoln)
Stephanie
Kyle
Heidi

Nice job. Best rhyming official document name ever. Sure, Magna Carta has a ring to it, but it's not quite a rhyme, is it?

No comments: