Thursday, March 26, 2009

March 26, 2009 question

Guest Intro
At least I thought it was funny
I'm stepping aside from the trivia mic today to allow a guest joke from my 5 year old, who made me laugh out loud the other day with this joke he surely borrowed from a magazine or something. I don't care. I'll pass it on to you as if it was his own:
 
Him: Wanna hear a construction joke?
 
Me: Sure, let me hear it.
 
Him: Sorry, I'm still working on it!
 
The great thing about email is that you don't even have to pretend to laugh to humor the parent who thinks everything his child does is funny. You can just move on to the question without a second thought . . . although, if the answers come in too quickly, I'll worry you didn't take the requisite time to catch your breath.

Today's Question
Geography
What country was known as East Pakistan until 1971?

Tuesday's Answer
And the people who knew it
Carbon has the highest melting point of any element, outlasting even Tungsten, which will leave a decidedly undecided Karen H boiling, conceding victory to Karen M (the M stands for My Best Friend Is A Diamond).

No comments: