Thursday, November 8, 2007

November 8, 2007 question

I had to get stingy with yesterday's question, accepting only the full name Jonas Salk . . . a lot of people couldn't remember or didn't mention his first name, so to save myself the extra typing I suddenly became a hard . . . liner. Anyway, here's who knew both names:

Konrad
Karen H (the H stands for Holy Polio)
Steve J (the J stands for Jai Alai)
Heather M (the M stands for Marco Polio)
Nancy K (the K stands for Koko B. Ware)
Pat
Georgia
Charles
Steve T (the T stands for Truth Be Told, Charles, Lee, And I Didn't Know, But We Got It Right The Day Before, And This Is Just A Makeup Call)

So congrats to all of you for knowing the sick question. Now that I'm feeling less gastricly disturbed, let's see if I can give you a question that requires a little more intestinal fortitude. Here's my best shot:

What does the medical abbreviation GERD stand for?

No comments: