Friday, November 9, 2007

November 9, 2007 question

Remember when Rachael Ray was all famous and stuff? Now she showed up on a Ritz commercial and I thought I was seeing a zombie; a perky little zombie with that one annoying piece of hair that just wouldn't stay out of her face. I guess she's still famous, but I just hadn't seen her in awhile. And if I haven't seen you in awhile, and you're in the food preparation business, your fame is fleeting, sister.

Rachael may not be the culinary multimedia sensation she once was, but the Ritz cracker ain't goin' nowhere. Here's a question about putting on the Ritz:

In what less-than-ritzy year was the Ritz cracker introduced to the American palette?

Oh, and here's who knew that GERD is gastroesophageal reflux disease:

Konrad
Heidi
Charles
Karen H (the H stands for Hurts When I Swallow)
Karen M (the M stands for My Tummy Feels Icky)

Sorry to all of you who were oh so close but said disorder instead of disease. It pained me so not to put your names in bold . . . almost as if I had some kind of gastric disorder--I mean, disease.

No comments: