Friday, January 11, 2008

January 11, 2007 question

Yesterday's answer: The Battle of Little Big Horn

Yesterday's winners: Steve J (the J stands for Joke's On You. That Is NOT Low Fat Grass)
Nancy K (the K stands for Knew It Wasn't Big Little Horn)
Norris
Karen H (the H stands for Have A Bad Idea? Send It To General.Custer@GreasyGrass.com)
Karen M (the M stands for My Last Stand Sold Frozen Custard)
Neil

Today's rant: I got nothing. I am at peace with the world. I respect everyone's intelligence. There is nothing to be upset about. It is Friday. I'm not even bothered by the fact that people are actually talking about Roger Clemens like they believe his shifty-eyed, B-12-to-the-buttocks baloney. They forget the time that Clemens threw a broken bat at Mike Piazza and defended his actions by saying, "I thought it was the ball." He's a big, fat, artificially enhanced liar. This, I assure you, doesn't bother me in the slightest. Here's today's question:

Which of these statements is true? (just choose one)
A. No newts are salamanders.
B. All newts are salamanders, but not all salamanders are newts.
C. All salamanders are newts, but not all newts are salamanders.
D. All newts are salamanders, and all salamanders are newts.

No comments: