Thursday, January 3, 2008

January 3, 2007 question

Spiderman 3 was last year's biggest blockbuster, and many of you knew that. I'm a bit surprised at the complete lack of wrong answers because it wasn't really a runaway winner. The other "3" sequels were close on Spidey's heels, but that didn't stop Heidi, Karen H (the H stands for Hollywood), Heather M (the M stands for Movie Goer), and Charles from displaying their amazing, radioactive genius.

Today, however, I'm feeling a little less than smart. I went to the doctor yesterday, and I have no idea what the medicine he gave me is supposed to do. I read the packaging, and it really doesn't say what it's for. There is a lot of information on there about other things, like what it might accidentally do or the fact that no one really knows why it does what it does (very encouraging). But its intended purpose? The bottle, the box it came in, and the ginormous document folded up and crammed inside the box are all hush hush on that one. Maybe y'all can help me out. Here's the question:

What ailment does Nasacort AQ supposedly treat?

No comments: