Wednesday, January 23, 2008

January 23, 2007 question

All this science, I don't understand, it's just my job five days a week. Here are the rocket scientists who knew that Eltonian fact:

Karen H (the H stands for Holy Moses, I Have Been Removed)
Meg
Steve T (the T stands for That's Why They Call It The Blues)
Andy

Now on to sadder news. Heath Ledger died yesterday, and that shocks me. I don't know precisely why it shocks me. Maybe it's the fact that I felt like I knew him. And maybe that's the sign of a great actor. Create the illusion of a relationship with the viewer, and they're yours. In fact, I think that's true with just about anything. A bank, a restaurant, a car dealer, a lawyer . . . make someone believe in the relationship, and success awaits. I'm sure there's more to say about that, but this is trivia, and we should move on to something less sappy. Here's today's question:

What is the percentage of maple syrup content per volume required for a product to be named and advertised as maple syrup, according to the Vermont Agency of Agriculture?

No comments: