Tuesday, January 15, 2008

January 15, 2008 question

I didn't think email was supposed to get harder as technology progressed. I've never had problems emailing people, as long as there has been email. Sure, messages get blocked, I've gotten addresses wrong, I include typos, I forget to press send, or I send messages intended for one person to my entire address book. Okay, maybe I have always had problems sending email. But Outlook has taken the problem to a grander scale, and Google hasn't alleviated the headache. To those of you who didn't get yesterday's question, I'm sorry. To those of you who won't get this . . . HA! Loser! No, really, my apology falls unheard in the forest like a tree that hopefully will not land on you.

But I'm not going to let that get me down. This is trivia, and if there's one thing trivia does, it rises above. Trivia floats, like hope and Dove soap. And any of the various things people call floaties. Try not to think about that too long. Spend your time instead with this question:

What are the seven noble gases?

No comments: