Tuesday, February 19, 2008

February 19, 2008 question

So much to talk about, so little trivia.

First off, I want to apologize to what appears to be about half the trivia list for somehow omitting your names for the past month. Yes, I have been sending trivia. No, it wasn't personal. No, I'm not exactly sure how it happened. Yes, I am answering questions that no one has asked. No, I can't seem to stop. Yes, I'll try.

Whew. I did it.* Okay, time for today's news, which includes Fidel Castro resigning as president of Cuba. As polls are just starting to get busy in Wisconsin and Hawaii, rumors are already swirling that Hillary will repeat the maneuver she pulled in New York and move to Havana to try to win that election. Good luck, Hill. Here's today's question:

How many laps is the Daytona 500?

*Yes, it feels good.

No comments: