Wednesday, February 6, 2008

February 7, 2008 question

Yesterday's question was a waste of time. I fell victim to one of the classic blunders: never trust a news story for the facts. I saw multiple stories saying that hydrocodone was another name for ibuprofen. I thought it looked odd, which is why I picked it for a trivia question. I'm guessing Amy saw that, too, so kudos to her. Also auxiliary credit to Meg who knew the right answer was Vicodin, and for knowing that's not an over-the-counter drug. Although, it all depends on what counter you're talking about.

Anyway, I'm trying something different starting today, sending out the trivia questions the night before. I'll try it out and see how it works . . . if you don't like it, let me know. If you do like it, let me know. If you don't care, look away. Your apathy is tearing me apart. Here's today's question:

According to the November 3, 1948 issue of the Chicago Daily Tribune, who defeated Truman? (I'll need a full name, please.)

No comments: