Tuesday, February 5, 2008

February 5, 2008 question

Reg and Kelly (not the morning talk TV duo . . . at least, I don't think so) knew Mike Campbell was a Heartbreaker, but Larry's list of known Heartbreakers was longer than the list of hearts he's broken. I couldn't give you a complete list of the latter, but for complete info on Tom Petty's crew, head here.

Anyway, on to Super Duper Looper Trooper Tuesday. Today could be the day when both parties wrap up the suspense. It won't necessarily happen, but with basically half of the union holding their primaries and caucuses today, there might not be a lot nationally for me to decide when I vote in Indiana's contest on May 6. And that leads me to today's question:

What three states hold their primary/caucus elections on June 3, 2008, the latest date for such elections in the U.S.?

No comments: