Wednesday, April 16, 2008

April 16, 2008 question

Micaela knew that DASH stands for Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension. Some others come close, but close only counts in shaving and slow dancing. She is the champion, my friends.

Now, I love the story of the German kid who corrected NASA's predictions about the probability a gigantic asteroid would collide with earth. According to the 13-year-old nerd (I'm not judging, I just call them as I see them) the professional nerds at NASA were too optimistic. He bumped the odds to 1 in 450, up considerably from NASA's 1 in 45,000 long shot. The folks (and by "folks" I mean nerds) at NASA are saying publicly that the boy is right. Privately, you know they're cursing him by the holiest moons of Klingon. Telling a nerd his calculations are wrong is like telling a supermodel she appears to have moved on from her anorexia quite well.  The claws are gonna come out, plain and simple.

Okay, here's today's question:

What is the Klingons' home planet?

No comments: