Wednesday, April 2, 2008

April 2, 2008 question

If you thought the lack of trivia yesterday meant the end of trivia, April Fools!

If you thought I just didn't get around to it because I was too busy in the transition . . . you get full credit for yesterday's question, "Why didn't I get trivia today?" Congratulations. Now, a few housekeeping matters:

I don't remember who got the question right on Monday. But the answer was March 25, which actually happened this year in Japan. And, yes, it was March 25 in Japan and in the U.S. when the game started. I also neglected to send the answer for Friday, which was Harvey Ball (the designer of the Smiley Face and the sport played by invisible rabbits). Nobody knew that one. Now, on to the first question of the new trivia regime:

In the credits of the movie Harvey, starring Jimmy Stewart, who is credited as playing the role of Harvey the invisible rabbit?

No comments: