Friday, May 1, 2009

May 1, 2009 question - Fronday

Friday in Disguise
If I didn't know better, I'd swear this week was just beginning.
Here's how today started: our five-year-old hopped in bed with us at 6:00 AM and I sent him back to bed. Next thing I knew, he was climbing back into our bed and making me give up the idea that the morning had any sleep left in it. What I failed to realize, as the rest of the house slept and he and I sat poised to fall back into R.E.M. land, was that two hours had passed. We try to get him out the door at 8:00, definitely no later than 8:10. But it was 8:11 and not a creature was out of bed.

Uh-oh. Looks like our whole family's got a case of the Monday's. And it's Friday.

Today's Question
Television
What does the e-i stand for in the "e-i bug" found in the upper-right corner of the screen during some television programs?

Yesterday's Answer
And the people who knew it
Jamestown was the original capital of Virginia, followed by Williamsburg and the current capital, Richmond. But the capital of Trivialand is Charlestown, because Charles was the only one who knew! Congrats, Governor!

No comments: