Wednesday, May 6, 2009

May 6, 2009 question - Not Dead Yet

Dom De Dom Dom Doooooooom
Seriously, why didn't someone tell me these people were alive?
First Bea, now Dom. I just don't get it! Dom DeLuise died yesterday in yet another death I call shocking only because I thought he had died a long, long time ago. His body wasn't exactly screaming, "I'm gonna make it to 76," you know?

But I have to accept that this is news and not just an accidental reprint of an old story, and I must hope that the DeLuises accept my apology for condolences delivered way too early.

Today's Question
Dead or Alive
Which of these celebrities is (are) dead:
A. Brigitte Bardot
B. Walter Cronkite
C. Don Ho
D. Omar Sharif
E. Twiggy

Yesterday's Answer
And the people who knew it
Waterloo was the last French military defeat before christening Cinco de Mayo. It's also one of the only French military defeats people can remember other than, you know, their general existence in the modern era. Here's who knew:

Micaela
Elena
Charles
Karen H (the H stands for Happy Sixth Of May)
Nancy K (the K stands for Knows Who's Living)


Very good, all of you. Except Napoleon.

No comments: