Wednesday, May 13, 2009

May 13, 2009 question - Buh-bye, Tuesday

Tuesday Deleted
Maybe I should do that every week
I'm just gonna pretend like yesterday never happened. In the trivia world, it didn't. But in the real world, the day just wound up being less than trivial. So . . . look at that: My calendar has a hole in it where there should be a 12. I guess yesterday really didn't happen after all.

Today's Question
Geography
What ocean surrounds the island of Madagascar?

Monday's Answer
And the people who knew it
Crabs are crustaceans, not mollusks. And let me tell you, it kills them. Here's who's more happy about it:

Paul C (the C stands for Crabby And Loving It)
Charles
Karen H (the H stands for Halibuthian Empire)
Karen M (the M stands for Mollusk, By Mennen)
MB (the M B stands for Mollusk, Brut, Same Diff)


I'm so proud of you all, I have goosebumps on my exoskeleton.

No comments: