Thursday, April 16, 2009

April 16, 2009 question - Get Lost

Lost
Come get found
Do you watch Lost? It's awesome, and it's only getting awesomer. And when the end of the season approaches (the end of the penultimate season, mind you) it tends to get even awesomerer.

And while I'm usually the one asking questions here, today I invite you to ask away with all your Lost-related inquiries, theories, and speculation. I will try to respond in due course, although I can't promise that I'll be able to answer your questions before I flash forward in time. We can also share theories in some kind of forum so as not to annoy the people who choose not to attain self-actualization through discussion of the coolest show of all time.

Today's Question
History
Who disappeared with Amelia Earhart (and no, I won't accept "her navigator" as an answer; I'm looking for a name)?

Yesterday's Answer
And the people who knew it
The answer may not have been obvious, but it was obverse. Micaela, Steve T (the T stands for Tails, You Lose), and Konrad had no trouble making heads or tails of that answer. If Trivia nation had currency, their heads would be on the big bucks. Congratulations!

No comments: