Friday, April 17, 2009

April 17, 2009 question - Tree Parties

Tea Partied Out
From what I saw, they didn't even dress up.
I've heard altogether too much about these tea parties all around the country. Why was this ever deemed to be good ideas? I know people thought the original one in Boston was effective enough, but at least they did something. Walking around with signs is just not my idea of changing the world. And I really don't care about the numbers. I mean, come on . . . was it really that hard to find people who A) were in for a day off and B) aren't wild about paying taxes?

There's a support group for that. It's called Get in Line.

Today's Question
Literature
In the Dr. Seuss world, who speaks for the trees?

Yesterday's Answer
And the people who knew it
Fred Noonan. That's Fred Noonan, everybody. He was Amelia Earhart's navigator. Commit that to memory. It might show up on the test. I have a feeling we'll do better today.

No comments: